Monday, March 22, 2010

3-22-2010



Almost three months of not eating meat now, I've lost so much weight my ring is nearly falling off. (Hey look Tiff, it's a hand)

Monday Night Naptime is 100% going to happen right now, but before that, I scanned a few more pictures from yesterday. I'm so obsessed with this camera/lens I got from the pawn shop, I figured I would put some more shots on here. 1 2 3 4.

P.s. I just noticed those scans are way less saturated than the prints, but I choose naptime over editing/reuploaing. Please pretend the scans are nice warm, saturated colors.

6 comments:

  1. I love the hand and I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. your pictures make me miss seasons. :(
    2. love the new cat.
    3. just from not eating meat? you didn't change your other habits? crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. My seasons make me miss your California.
    2. The new cat, "Mushroom" would love you right back (especially if you had food in your pocket).
    3. Not eating meat and eating smaller portions/less calories. I was having multiple cheeseburgers a week and figured I should probably do something about that before my heart did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still eat multiple cheeseburgers a week. i'm still fat. c'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, on the bright side, I'm sure your ring still fits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't eaten a cheeseburger since 1986.

    ReplyDelete