Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7-17-2010



After crepes for breakfast, Nicole cashed out a big $20.00 winner. I won 45¢ on my last dollar game, so I guess I left up. Then we went to visit the Pawn Stars TV show set. None of the cast was there, but there were more tourists here than on the strip...all jammed into a building the size of my living room. Nicole actually almost bought something, but they were selling antique rings at TV show prices, so we left to look down the street. The shops that aren't on TV aren't quite as busy. Then we saw this sign and got married again. We honeymooned in Old Vegas. Old Vegas is cool. It's grimier and a little trashier than the strip and has more character. I like that about it. We saw the Partridge Family again and it reminded me of Tuscon. We also saw my friend from Tuscon I got the tattoo of. Then we left Las Vegas to do this all night. Nicole saw another old friend flying out of the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment