Friday, December 10, 2010

12-10-2010



So I have a problem. A serious, bad, in-need-of-rehab, "I can't stop buying things off of Craigslist no matter how hard I try" problem. I'm blaming it on all the Treasure Pawn Pickers On A Roadshow shows that I watch, but really I think I'm just still obsessed with getting new toys. And now I don't have any parents to tell me that I already have enough G.I. Joes and make me stop anymore. So today, I fed my addiction and bought an original, unchanged since 1981 PK Ripper. I still kind of can't believe I own something this awesome. It's like a piece of 30 year old BMX history sitting in my house now.

In other news, I finished my paintings tonight. They're going to be in an opening tomorrow night, but I'll give the two of you that actually read this blog a sneak peek.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

No comments:

Post a Comment