Sunday, October 2, 2011

10-2-2011



I posted on 8-25-11 about eating the ridiculously decadent and delicious combination of fried chicken and waffles. Well, with all the ridiculous amounts of running we've been doing, I feel like I have a pass to eat as much decadent and delicious food as I want. As much as I want = all you can eat chicken and waffle brunch buffet. Not just one buffet line, but two buffet lines full of gourmet soul food like three cheese macaroni and cheese, collard greens with smoked pork, and cheesy grits. They knew about my high blood sugar, so they were nice enough to seat us directly next to the dessert table so I could see every time they brought a cart full of fresh desserts for me to eat. I need to run another ten miles.

Today is a day off on our schedule though, so we went to the bookstore instead. I don't know why I think it's so funny that this is now a legitimate literary genre. Oh yeah, we got macaroons too since I clearly didn't just eat enough calories for breakfast (lunchanddinner all at once), and I've been missing cookie time since Paris. So yeah, day off from running means cookie time and reading books by the fireplace with Nicole and Sienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment