Friday, March 30, 2012

3-30-2012

I haven't really specifically written about it, but long story short is I can't hold my liquor anymore. All this running has really affected my body mass, and if I even attempt to drink the volume of whisky I would previously...well, let's just say that Nicole doesn't like carrying me home that much. As a result I've started drinking fancy beers instead of fancy scotches. Beyond the supposed physical benefits (of not being a slurring mess), the design and packaging of beer bottles is a lot cooler than scotch bottles. Instead of long Gaelic names that I can't really pronounce correctly, I get to hang out with dudes like this little owl after work. I'm pretty sure that 50% of the beers I've purchased were some how related to the picture on the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment