Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14-2011



This is not a carwash. and this is not the tide coming in. This is what Nicole and I go though to get Sunday breakfast. If we went to church as often as we go to breakfast on Sundays, we would probably be a lot better people. And a lot healthier. We go to breakfast a lot. And drink lots of coffee.

We also went to see my friends at a craft show. After my rant the other day about art walks, I should point out that I think group craft shows are a much better idea. Attracting a big mob of people to an organized event of small, independent sellers is probably the best way to sell stuff like this. Especially if the sellers are actually talented and have cup cakes. I don't think there's any exhibition format best suited to sell awkward yoga in the middle of the room though.

No comments:

Post a Comment