Monday, July 19, 2010

7-13-2010



This morning, we found that the partridge family had lost some of its younger members in a drainage ditch they couldn't jump out of. We helped catch them and let them back in yard where they could run around. Here's a picture of the place we were staying at. After giving the wildlife of Tucson a kiss goodbye, we headed down the desert highway headed for Phoenix. On the way, I'm pretty sure we saw serial killers.

Once we got into town, I was given the tour of Brandon and my late friend Roy's hood. For some reason I was very drawn to this shop that sells rims.

Then it happened. Thousands of miles, too many hours in planes and airports, and a rental car stuck in traffic jams on the highway all finally brought me to the real goal of my traveling. Authentic almost-in-Mexico Mexican food. If you know me at all, you know that food is very important to me, and this meal was memorable. As a matter of fact, now that I'm back home I think I want to go back again just for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment