Thursday, August 11, 2011

8-11-2011



Remember when I used to not eat meat? Yeah, I kind of forgot about that too recently. Well my friend Antoinette stopped around the same time as I did, and hadn't eaten a cheeseburger since way before that. Pretty much ever since we stopped eating meat, we started talking about "breaking veg" and eating cheeseburgers together. This was kind of a big deal and very very awesome. The End.

Pepper update: Look how orange they got over night! They look so cool half ripe like this.

I always write about how pretty the places we run are, but how I can never take pictures. Well tonight, we went to a new place where I'm sure we'll be running a lot really soon, and I did have my camera. I can't wait to be looking at this while I'm hyperventilating.

No comments:

Post a Comment